Traceroute Mesh Server
By Perry Lorier
Note: Traceroutes may take a couple of minutes to complete, please be patient.
The full mesh picture will be large, scroll around to see the full thing.
- Download tr.php and put it on your own web server call it tr.php
- Point your web browser at the version you just installed
- Check that it appeared in the list of servers
- Type in a hostname, and click "Traceroute from this host only" and check
- Traceroute is installed(!)
- Traceroute is suid
- Traceroute isn't firewalled
- You're done!